Since its inception, the CBO has been actively involved in various activities aimed at empowering the youth spiritually, socially and economically. The organization aims at building capacity of youths by linking them to partners to acquire skills and funds necessary to start income generating activities to talents into careers for sustainable developments. The CBO promotes a saving culture among the youth to help them save their future long term projects.
The organization provides a platform to connect youths to potential employers, careers and training opportunities. This is done by establishing networks where our members get training opportunities on specific areas such as entrepreneurship, leadership, record keeping among other areas.
We also identify investment opportunities and utilize these opportunities to achieve the organization’s goal of enabling members to generate income for both the empowerment of the group and the individual.
In order to live up to its mission and vision, the group undertakes the following projects:
- Water vending business in Majengo-Pumwani
- AVEP Volleyball club-Citc Pumwani
- AVEP ENTERPRISES
- Event organization, seminars/workshops, weddings, exhibitions, road shows, etc
- Training of life skills and Community income generating activities
- Sale of Bulk sms ,Short codes,Ussd, etc
- Whole sale distribution of DCS lights Smart Rechargeable Bulbs
- Retail of Kitchen wares